Have you been thinking about becoming a digital nomad and making the leap to remote work?
Or maybe you just want to learn how to make some money on the side while working from home in your sweats. If you’re frustrated with the process of finding remote work — or if you don’t even know where to start — the Remote Work Starter Kit is for you! Consider it your biggest advantage in achieving the 500+ Hour Advantage.
We’ve included resume templates, a giant list of places to find remote jobs and hours of expert insight.
Check out our webinar replay of a recent training session for a preview of what you’ll learn.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Our complete video training series that will take you from choosing your remote career and through the entire application process
- A giant list of the best places to find remote work
- Our black belt remote work application strategy (Kari used this exact method to replace her income as an ad exec with remote work in less than 3 months)
- Downloadable, battle-tested resume and cover letter templates
- A killer tracking spreadsheet so you can track your progress and optimize your applications
- A trouble shooting guide to help you figure out why you aren’t getting hired, including actionable steps to fix it
- The trick to finding anyone’s email address
- And much more!
You can use the freedom and flexibility of a remote work lifestyle to travel the world, save on childcare costs, build a side hustle…the possibilities are endless!
The Remote Work Starter Kit Course Content:
About the Instructors
Kari DePhillips, TCF Owner and Co-Founder of Workationing
Kelly, TCF Account Executive and Co-Founder of Workationing
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren’t thrilled with everything you’ve learned after 30 days, simply send us an email and we’ll refund 100% of your money.