Self-Paced, On-Demand Digital Marketing Courses
Whether you’re a startup entrepreneur or a marketing manager looking to bring your staff up to date on the latest digital marketing skills, tools and trends, these online courses are for you! Give your business and career a boost with marketing elearning that fits perfectly into your schedule.
Each On-Demand Marketing Course Comes With:
Hours of Expert-Designed Video Content
Learn from the same SEO and social media marketing pros who drive millions of dollars of organic traffic to TCF’s clients.
Step-By-Step Guides and Templates
By the end of your training, you’ll have a roadmap to replicate the exact same techniques TCF uses to conquer marketing KPIs.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason, you’re not thrilled with what you learn after 30 days of training, email us and we’ll give you a full refund.
Comprehensive Online SEO Training
This on-demand course is perfect for budget-conscious business owners who want to level up their SEO skills and dominate search engines. In just eight hours, these pre‑recorded lessons will take you from beginner to expert in SEO and content marketing. You’ll also get all of our internal guides. You’ll learn:
- SEO fundamentals: why SEO has such high ROI and boosts organic traffic, leads, sales and market share with a smaller online marketing investment than paid advertising.
- How to research and target the right keywords for your business, and which factors (search volume, CPC, competition, etc.) you should take into consideration (with a one-month free trial of our favorite SEO tool, SEMrush).
- How to outrank your competitors by reverse engineering their SEO strategies.
- How to reach your target audience with content they find valuable — and turn their traffic into business.
- How to create a content strategy that seizes on hot topics in your industry, provides the right content to highlight your expertise and delight your prospects, and doubles as a highly effective sales funnel.
- How to write web content that Google’s algorithm favors and captivates your readers.
Access our free webinar on 9 Common SEO Mistakes (and How to Fix Them) to see what our trainings are like, then enroll today!
– Samantha Pennington, CEO, Oree Virtual
Advanced Twitter Marketing Training
This course will teach you all the Twitter marketing secrets the pros use to grow their follower accounts, drive high engagement and turn Twitter into an all-in-one customer service, content publishing and digital PR platform, without investing a penny in social media ads. You’ll learn:
- How to build your Twitter following by posting optimized, shareable content people can’t help but like and retweet.
- How to run a successful Twitter chat that attracts new followers, engages current ones and gets influencers to notice you.
- How to live-tweet events, both in-person (tradeshows, conferences) and digital (webinars, digital conferences) to maximize your event marketing ROI, drive follower and engagement counts through the roof and even earn quality media coverage.
- How to monitor your brand, industry and competitors using social listening, and how to turn those insights into actionable marketing intelligence.
- Which Twitter marketing tools are game changers for your social media management workflow, and how to use them (you’ll be surprised how many are free!).
We offer these manuals as part of our training courses, but you can purchase them as standalone training guides.
This in-depth, step-by-step guide shows you how to drive highly targeted, primed-for-conversion organic traffic to your website. TCF owner Kari DePhillips used these exact methods to build her freelancing side hustle into a multi-million dollar agency without spending a dime on ads or hiring a sales team. Using SEO, we replicate these results for our clients year after year.
This pro training guide cracks the code on all the top social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more, so that you can start producing best-in-industry results — fast! We’ve even thrown in a FREE copy of the exact social media schedule our team of marketing professionals uses to stay on track and produce massive results for our clients.
This advanced Twitter marketing manual walks you through the Twitter secrets SMM pros use to make unbelievable gains in follower counts, engagement, site referral traffic, leads and conversions — without investing a penny in advertising. Learn how to use Twitter as a powerful (free) PR tool, host successful Twitter chats and more, the TCF way.
Custom Online Marketing Training
Each One-On-One Marketing Course Comes With:
Hours of Expert Training
Learn from the same PR and marketing professionals responsible for driving millions of dollars of traffic and press coverage to TCF’s clients.
At the end of your course, you’ll have a customized digital marketing playbook tailored to your brand’s individual needs.
30 Days of Consultation
After training wraps up, we provide one hour per week consulting to support you through your first month of the TCF marketing method.
Content Writing & SEO Training: One-On-One Option
If you have the in-house resources to create content, but need some training on how to optimize it, TCF can help. Over the course of several hour-long, one-on-one trainings customized to your unique business, you’ll get:
- Access to TCF’s internal guides on keyword research, editorial calendar development and content writing (these are the same guides that our professional copywriters follow).
- Information on how to write different types of blog posts (each good for different goals), and how to bake content marketing into your blog posts.
- A complete list of keywords worth targeting for SEO, and training on how to find more in the future.
- A full editorial calendar developed, which will give you content to create for at least 6 months.
- Hands-on training on all of the tools we use to get the job done, including: BuzzSumo for content development, SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, SEOsitecheckup, etc.
- Personalized training on how to properly format blog posts in WordPress for maximum SEO value.
- Evaluation of your blog plugins, suggestions for which ones to add and how to use them.
- A complete evaluation of your site content, with recommendations as necessary.
This training takes about five hours via screen share, and all trainings will be recorded for future reference. In addition to everything outlined above, this package includes professional editing and feedback on up to 5,000 words of content that you produce during the 30 days following the training.
– Lauren Deutsch, VP & Chief Operating Officer, Cars2Charities
Social Media Marketing Training
TCF will provide a minimum of six hours of live social media consulting. In this time, we’ll teach you how to do everything that we do as professional social media marketers. Prior to the training, we’ll evaluate the social channels you’re active on, look at your competitors’ digital marketing strategies and recommend a course of action for the platforms most effective for your social media marketing goals.
During the training, we’ll share our screen and walk you through everything that you need to know in order to effectively manage your social media marketing on your own — and increase your social ROI. The meetings will be recorded, so you’ll be able to go back later and re-watch the trainings if you get a little rusty on the details.
Generally, we recommend that these trainings take place over 3-5 days, but we’re flexible in terms of when the trainings occur. Here’s what to expect:
- An in-depth tutorial on three primary social media channels and how to use social media as part of your PR campaign. More social channels can be added to your training at the rate of $500 per additional network.
- Recommendations for social channels your business should have a presence on. Do you need to focus on local SEO and set up a Google My Business listing? Do you really need Instagram and Pinterest?
- A complete social audit — a few tweaks to your posting strategy can do wonders for your engagement. Other times, it’s best to forget everything you know and rebuild your social media strategy from the ground up.
- Social media optimizations — by the end of the training, each social media channel will be properly optimized, setting you up for success.
- A detailed social media white paper tailored for your business that you can use to train anyone else at your business. This acts as a step-by-step guide for your daily, weekly and monthly social media marketing duties. We’ll share you on a live Google Doc and make changes as the channels update their algorithms.
Get answers to your social media marketing questions:
There will be time for questions prior to, during and after each training session. Social media training also includes 30 days of consulting after training wraps (up to one hour per week), including advice on tweaking your strategy to generate more engagement.
– MaryEllen Reider, Director of Sales Development, Yarlap
Digital PR Training
With the right tools and plan, you can act as your own PR team — and get great results on an ongoing basis. Over the course of your PR training, you’ll get:
- Access to our in-house guides, which will walk you through the same daily/weekly/monthly steps our PR team uses with top clients
- A full media list, including reporters, producers and editors of media outlets that may be interested in featuring you/your company — including Twitter handles, if available
- A complete list of free and paid tools and how to use them to become a PR ninja
- How to identify outlets and reporters worth reaching out to
- How to write and pitch guest articles for SEO/referral traffic/relationship building
- Pitch training and editing
- Everything you need to know about press release writing and distribution
- How to identify stories worth pitching to reporters
- How to use Twitter as a PR tool
- PR vs advertising, where’s your best ROI
- How to promote your placement once it’s published for maximum impact
- Essentially everything you need to become a professional publicist
The trainings take about five hours and will be recorded, so you can go back and listen to them again if you need a refresher. After training, we’ll work with you on a consulting basis for 30 days (up to one hour per week) to tweak pitches, give feedback on strategy and implementation, edit press releases, etc.