The Content Factory offers training packages for social media marketing, digital PR, content strategy and SEO. These training packages come with post-training consulting, step-by-step guides customized for your brand, and everything you need to hit the ground running.
In our trainings, we outline the exact strategies that we use to generate results for our clients — and they’ll work for you, too! Whether you’re a startup entrepreneur, a marketing manager looking to bring your staff up to date on the latest marketing tools and trends or another agency who wants to offer our services to their clients as a white label offering, these trainings are for you! Contact us to schedule your training today.
We offer these manuals as part of our training courses, but you can purchase them as standalone training guides.
This in-depth, step-by-step guide shows you how to drive highly targeted, primed-for-conversion organic traffic to your website. TCF owner Kari DePhillips used these exact methods to build her freelancing side hustle into a multi-million dollar agency without spending a dime on ads or hiring a sales team. Using SEO, we replicate these results for our clients year after year.
This pro training guide cracks the code on all the top social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more, so that you can start producing best-in-industry results — fast! We’ve even thrown in a FREE copy of the exact social media schedule that our team of experts use to stay on track and produce massive results for our clients.
This $349 training option is perfect for budget-conscious business owners who want to level up their SEO skills. In just eight hours, these pre‑recorded lessons will take you from being a beginner to being an expert in SEO and content marketing. You’ll also get all of our internal guides. You’ll learn:
- SEO fundamentals: why SEO has such high ROI and boosts organic traffic, leads, sales and market share with a smaller marketing investment than paid advertising.
- How to research and target the right keywords for your business, and which factors (search volume, CPC, competition, etc.) you should take into consideration (with a one-month free trial of our favorite SEO tool, SEMrush).
- How to outrank your competitors by reverse engineering their SEO strategies.
- How to reach your target audience with content they find valuable — and turn their traffic into business.
- How to create a content strategy that seizes on hot topics in your industry, provides the right content to highlight your expertise and delight your prospects, and doubles as a highly effective sales funnel.
- How to write web content that Google’s algorithm favors and captivates your readers.
Access our free webinar on 9 Common SEO Mistakes (and How to Fix Them) to see what our trainings are like, then enroll today!
If you have the in-house resources to create content, but need some training on how to optimize it, TCF can help. Over the course of several hour-long, one-on-one trainings customized to your unique business, you’ll get:
- Access to TCF’s internal guides on keyword research, editorial calendar development and content writing (these are the same guides that our professional copywriters follow).
- Information on how to write different types of blog posts (each good for different goals), and how to bake content marketing into your blog posts.
- A complete list of keywords worth targeting for SEO, and training on how to find more in the future.
- A full editorial calendar developed, which will give you content to create for at least 6 months.
- Hands-on training on all of the tools we use to get the job done, including: BuzzSumo for content development, SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, SEOsitecheckup, etc.
- Personalized training on how to properly format blog posts in WordPress for maximum SEO value.
- Evaluation of your blog plugins, suggestions for which ones to add and how to use them.
- A complete evaluation of your site content, with recommendations as necessary.
This training takes about five hours via screen share, and all trainings will be recorded for future reference. In addition to everything outlined above, this package includes professional editing and feedback on up to 5,000 words of content that you produce during the 30 days following the training.
TCF will provide a minimum of six hours of live social media consulting. In this time, we’ll teach you how to do everything that we do as professional social media marketers. Prior to the training, we’ll evaluate the social channels you’re active on, look at your competitors’ digital marketing strategies and recommend a course of action for the platforms most effective for your social media marketing goals.
During the training, we’ll share our screen and walk you through everything that you need to know in order to effectively manage your social media marketing on your own — and increase your social ROI. The meetings will be recorded, so you’ll be able to go back later and re-watch the trainings if you get a little rusty on the details.
Generally, we recommend that these trainings take place over 3-5 days, but we’re flexible in terms of when the trainings occur. Here’s what to expect:
- An in-depth tutorial on three primary social media channels and how to use social media as part of your PR campaign. More social channels can be added to your training at the rate of $500 per additional network.
- Recommendations for social channels your business should have a presence on. Is LinkedIn right for your business? Does anyone still use Google Plus? Do you really need Instagram and Pinterest?
- A complete social audit — a few tweaks to your posting strategy can do wonders for your engagement. Other times, it’s best to forget everything you know and rebuild your social media strategy from the ground up.
- Social media optimizations — by the end of the training, each social media channel will be properly optimized, setting you up for success.
- A detailed social media white paper tailored for your business that you can use to train anyone else at your business. This acts as a step-by-step guide for your daily, weekly and monthly social media marketing duties. We’ll share you on a live Google Doc and make changes as the channels update their algorithms.
- How do you schedule posts on Facebook?
- How to optimize images for Facebook
- What type of facebook posts get the most likes?
- How to incorporate video into your posting mix
- How often should you post on facebook as a business?
- How to use Facebook Groups for marketing
- What social listening tools Facebook marketers should be using?
- How to write a tweet for business
- What type of tweets get retweeted?
- How to use Hootsuite for social listening
- How do you schedule tweets on Hootsuite?
- How to use Twitter lists for marketing
- Are Twitter chats still a thing?
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Which Twitter tools for marketing work best?
- How to live tweet an event
- How many times a day should you tweet?
- How to use Twitter as a PR tool
- How do you run a successful Twitter contest?
- How to get more twitter followers
- Is Instagram right for your business?
- How to optimize your Instagram account
- What hashtags get the most likes on Instagram?
- How many hashtags to use on Instagram
- Where do you put hashtags on Instagram?
- How to optimize images for Instagram
- Should you post the same content on instagram and facebook?
- What type of content to post on Instagram
- How do you get more followers on Instagram?
- How to optimize Pinterest for business
- How do you pin from a website?
- How to curate content to pin
- How do you use the Pinterest browser button?
- How to create a Pinterest board
- How to target an audience on Pinterest?
- What size should Pinterest images be?
- How to run a Pinterest contest
- Hashtags on Pinterest, yes or no?
- How to get followers on Pinterest
- How to engage on Pinterest
- Are promoted pins worth it?
- Who uses Pinterest?
- Is LinkedIn effective for marketing?
- How to use LinkedIn for business
- Are LinkedIn Groups still a thing?
- How to use Hashtag Communities on LinkedIn
- How do you post on LinkedIn company page?
- How to get your employees engaged on LinkedIn
- Is LinkedIn Premium worth it?
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- How you you optimize your LinkedIn company page?
- How to network on LinkedIn
Google+ / Google My Business
- Is Google Plus dead?
- The difference between Google Plus and Google My Business
- How do Google Brand Accounts differ from regular Google accounts?
- How to optimize Google Plus for Business pages
- Can Google Plus help SEO?
- How to use hashtags on Google+
- What are the best practices for posting on Google Plus?
- How to use Google+ communities for business
There will be time for questions prior to, during and after each training session. Social media training also includes 30 days of consulting after training wraps (up to one hour per week), including advice on tweaking your strategy to generate more engagement.
With the right tools and plan, you can act as your own PR team — and get great results on an ongoing basis. Over the course your PR training, you’ll get:
- Access to our in-house guides, which will walk you through the same daily/weekly/monthly steps that our pro PR coordinators use with top clients
- A full media list, including reporters, producers and editors of media outlets that may be interested in featuring you/your company — including Twitter handles, if available
- A complete list of free and paid tools and how to use them to become a PR ninja
- How to identify outlets and reporters worth reaching out to
- How to write and pitch guest articles for SEO/referral traffic/relationship building
- Pitch training and editing
- Everything you need to know about press release writing and distribution
- How to identify stories worth pitching to reporters
- How to use Twitter as a PR tool
- PR vs advertising, where’s your best ROI
- How to promote your placement once it’s published for maximum impact
- Essentially everything you need to become a professional publicist
The trainings take about five hours and will be recorded, so you can go back and listen to them again if you need a refresher. After training, we’ll work with you on a consulting basis for 30 days (up to one hour per week) to tweak pitches, give feedback on strategy and implementation, edit press releases, etc.