Content Strategy & SEO | Social Media Marketing | Digital PR
Do you prefer to DIY? The Content Factory offers training packages for social media marketing, digital PR, content strategy and SEO. These training packages come with post-training consulting, step-by-step guides customized for your brand, and everything you need to hit the ground running.
In our trainings, we outline the exact strategies that we use to generate results for our clients — and they’ll work for you, too! Whether you’re a startup entrepreneur, a marketing manager looking to bring your staff up to date on the latest marketing tools and trends or another agency who wants to offer our services to their clients as a white label offering, these trainings are for you! Contact us to schedule your training today.
Comprehensive Online SEO Training
This $349 training option is perfect for budget-conscious business owners who want to level up their SEO skills. In just eight hours, these pre‑recorded lessons will take you from beginner to advanced in SEO and content marketing, and you’ll get all of our internal guides. You’ll learn:
- SEO fundamentals: why SEO has such high ROI and boosts organic traffic, leads, sales and market share with a smaller marketing investment than paid advertising.
- How to research and target the right keywords for your business, and which factors (search volume, CPC, competition, etc.) you should take into consideration (with a one-month free trial of our favorite SEO tool, SEMrush).
- How to outrank your competitors by reverse engineering their SEO strategies.
- How to reach your target audience with content they find valuable — and turn their traffic into business.
- How to create a content strategy that seizes on hot topics in your industry, provides the right content to highlight your expertise and delight your prospects, and doubles as a highly effective sales funnel.
- How to write web content that Google’s algorithm favors and captivates your readers.
Access our free webinar on 9 Common SEO Mistakes (and How to Fix Them) to see what our trainings are like, then enroll today!
Content Writing & SEO Training
If you have the in-house resources to create content, but need some training on how to optimize it, TCF can help. Over the course of several hour-long, one-on-one trainings customized to your unique business, you’ll get:
- Access to TCF’s internal guides on keyword research, editorial calendar development and content writing (these are the same guides that our professional copywriters follow).
- Information on how to write different types of blog posts (each good for different goals), and how to bake content marketing into your blog posts.
- A complete list of keywords worth targeting for SEO, and training on how to find more in the future.
- A full editorial calendar developed, which will give you content to create for at least 6 months.
- Hands-on training on all of the tools we use to get the job done, including: BuzzSumo for content development, SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, SEOsitecheckup, etc.
- Personalized training on how to properly format blog posts in WordPress for maximum SEO value.
- Evaluation of your blog plugins, suggestions for which ones to add and how to use them.
- A complete evaluation of your site content, with recommendations as necessary.
This training takes about five hours via screen share, and all trainings will be recorded for future reference. In addition to everything outlined above, this package includes professional editing and feedback on up to 5,000 words of content that you produce during the 30 days following the training.
Social Media Training
TCF will provide five hours of social media consulting. In this time, we’ll teach you how to do everything that we do as professional social media marketers (the process is simple, it’s the consistent implementation that’s the hard part).
During the training, we’ll share our screen and walk you through everything you need to know in order to effectively manage your social media marketing on your own. The meetings will be recorded, so you’ll be able to go back later and re-watch the trainings if you get a little rusty on the details.
Generally, we recommend that these trainings take place over 3-5 days, but we’re flexible in terms of when the trainings occur. Here’s what to expect:
- A detailed social media white paper tailored for your business that you can refer back to or use to train anyone else at your business. This acts as a step-by-step guide for your daily, weekly and monthly social media marketing duties, and can be followed to consistently implement the tactics we go over during training.
- Recommendations for social channels your business should have a presence on. Is LinkedIn right for your business? Tumblr?
- A complete social audit — a comprehensive rundown of what your business is doing right and what you’re doing wrong on your social channels.
- Social media optimizations — by the end of the training, each social media channel will be properly set up and optimized, setting you up for success.
- How to schedule posts.
- Details on which types of posts generate the most interaction from fans and how to structure them.
- How to set up a Facebook ad campaign — we’ll show you how to target the right people, what photos to use, how much to bid, where to send people and how to come up with the right copy.
- How to tag photos and posts to increase interaction.
- Facebook advertising, including targeting, messaging, images and A/B testing.
- How to structure a tweet and which types of tweets are the most likely to get interaction.
- How to use the HootSuite platform in order to schedule tweets.
- How to use HootSuite in order to monitor for people and businesses tweeting about your business and topics related to your industry.
- The effectiveness of Twitter Chats and Twitterviews and how to engage in them.
- Which tools you should use on an ongoing basis.
- How to set up Twitter lists (and why they’re so important).
- How to effectively use hashtags.
- How to use Twitter to network at conferences and trade shows.
- How to use Twitter as a PR tool.
- How to effectively use hashtags.
- How to engage in communities and how to create your own communities.
- How to structure posts including how to word them and which types of photos are the best to use.
We can also train how to effectively use LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram, Pinterest and any other social media site that would be a good fit for your brand — and we’ll work with you to determine which channels are a good fit, if you’re not sure. Each additional channel is +$500.
In most cases, all topics and channels can be covered within the five hours, with plenty of time for questions. Social media training also includes 30 days of consulting after training wraps (up to one hour per week), including advice on tweaking your strategy to generate more engagement.
Digital PR Training
With the right tools and plan, you can act as your own PR team — and get great results on an ongoing basis. Over the course your PR training, you’ll get:
- Access to our in-house guides, which will walk you through your daily/weekly/monthly PR
- A full media list, including reporters, producers and editors of media outlets that may be interested in featuring you/your company — including Twitter handles, if available.
- A complete list of free and paid tools and how to use them, including paid and free tools
- How to identify outlets and reporters worth reaching out to.
- How to write and pitch guest articles for SEO/referral traffic/relationship building.
- Pitch training and editing.
- Everything you need to know about press release writing and distribution.
- How to identify stories worth pitching to reporters.
- How to use Twitter as a PR tool.
The trainings take about five hours and will be recorded, so you can go back and listen to them again if you need a refresher. After training, we’ll work with you on a consulting basis for 30 days (up to one hour per week) to tweak pitches, give feedback on strategy and implementation, edit press releases, etc.